COVID-19 Guidance, advice and updates
This page provides a central point for England Korfball guidance, advice and updates relating to Covid-19 and Return to Play plans.
(Updated 1st April 2021)
Return To Play Plans
England Korfball are delighted to confirm that our Return to Play plan has now been cleared by central government and we can proceed with our return to court.
Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the Return To Play briefing sessions.
Before resumption of organised korfball activity clubs must:
- Have completed their EK 2020-21 Affiliation (This includes full payment and completion of affiliation through Fixtures Live). A list of EK Affiliated clubs and areas can be found here
- Have read and understood the England Korfball Return to Play plan
- Complete a Risk Assessment for all activity
- Register their COVID-19 Officer through the EK registration form
- Have an attendance register for all sessions
- Make sure they are up to date with any local restrictions in their area
England Korfball is in line with both England Basketball and England Netball regarding the exclusion of shouting from club training sessions and matches. This is directly based on the government guidance for team sport that clearly highlights the increased risk of droplet transmission through shouting.
To contact England Korfball please do so via email