Korfball is back! From Monday 29th March, adults and children can play korfball outside, as per ‘Guarded Korfball’ Return to Play guidance.
As we return, please remember before resumption of organised korfball activity, clubs and areas must:
- Have completed their EK 2020-21 Affiliation (This includes full payment and completion of affiliation through Fixtures Live). A list of EK Affiliated clubs and areas can be found here
- Have read and understood the England Korfball Return to Play plan
- Complete a Risk Assessment for all activity
- Register their COVID-19 Officer through the EK registration form
- Have an attendance register for all sessions
- Make sure they are up to date with any local restrictions in their area
- Screening of participants by clubs/areas, including temperature checks, is not required. In line with Government guidance, all attending must self screen themselves and their household for Covid-19 symptoms before travelling to participate. Clubs/Areas should keep a record of these declarations.
- Additional clarification has been added to the ‘Guarded Korfball’ guidance.
- The RTP guidance, including Covid-19 Officer responsibilities has been updated to reflect current Test and Trace guidance.
The Covid-19 page provides a central point for England Korfball guidance, advice and updates relating to Covid-19 and Return to Play plans.
The safety of participants is our top priority, f you have any questions regarding RTP, please contact England Korfball via email.