Following England Korfball’s response to Government publication for easing of Covid-19 restrictions we are hosting two sessions so you can get all your Return to Play questions answered. As the lock down eases we are committed to supporting our members get back training and, if the situation allows, some form of competition this summer.
The hour-long sessions will be a chance to hear from clubs with experience of running sessions last Autumn and the Return to Play working group. The programme will cover:
– Planning for reactivation and setting up sessions
– Coaching training tips and drills using the Guarded Korfball framework
– Guarded korfball rules
Available sessions are:
– Wednesday 24th March 1-2pm
– Thursday 25th March 8-9pm
To attend please sign up here
As we get ready to return, please remember before resumption of organised korfball activity, clubs must:
- Have completed their EK 2020-21 Affiliation (This includes full payment and completion of affiliation through Fixtures Live). A list of EK Affiliated clubs and areas can be found here
- Have read and understood the England Korfball Return to Play plan
- Complete a Risk Assessment for all activity
- Register their COVID-19 Officer through the EK registration form
- Have an attendance and screening register for all sessions
- Make sure they are up to date with any local restrictions in their area
The Covid-19 page provides a central point for England Korfball guidance, advice and updates relating to Covid-19 and Return to Play plans. We expect for more information to be made available in the coming days and weeks and will continue to monitor the information and guidance provided by the government and Sport England and update ours accordingly.
Recorded sessions on refereeing can be found here
If you have any questions regarding RTP, please contact England Korfball via email.