Annual General Meeting 2022– Registration and voting now open
The England Korfball Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be on Thursday 21st July 2022 at 7pm and will be held virtually.
The meeting is open to EK Affiliated (as of 21st July 2022) Club/Area members and EK Subcommittee members.
To attend the AGM please register your attendance.
Click on the links below to view/ download this year’s AGM documents
- AGM Agenda 2022
- AGM Minutes 2021
- Annual Report 2021-22
- Final Accounts 2020-21& Draft Accounts 2021-22
- 2022-23 Membership fees proposal
- Budget proposal 2022-23& Commentary
- Elections of Officers to the EK Executive Committeea link to profiles can be found here
- Election of the Independent Examiner
- Online Ballot Paper
The online ballot closes at 7pm on Tuesday, 19th July 2022.
If you have any queries ahead of the AGM please contact the England Korfball Office.