Comms and Marketing Chair and Sub-Committee Vacancies
Are you already working in marketing or PR? Are you social media savvy? Join the England Korfball team!
England Korfball is seeking a lead and general members for the Marketing and Comms Sub-Committee to support the committee in carrying out its remit and to work towards future succession planning.Key tasks and responsibilities of the Sub-Committee include:
- supporting the management of England Korfball social media accounts, promoting korfball and the activities of our members
- building and implementing specific communication strategies for campaigns, for example around key events or other national initiatives
- acting as key PR Manager for media contacts, pro-actively seeking opportunities to promote korfball and gain coverage
- design and layout to present England Korfball communications
- website management
- acting as News Editor for England Korfball competitions, for example providing weekly news updates on the EKL, regional or local leagues, or for international competitions
The Person needs to be:
- Computer literate
- Team Player
- Have website and Graphic Design skills
England Korfball recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, particularly where we are under-represented, currently, this includes people with a disability, young people aged under 30, women and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups. The geographical spread of Korfball in England has increased over recent years and we encourage applications from all areas of the country.