Annual General Meeting 2021 – Registration and voting now open
The England Korfball Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be on Saturday 17th July 2021 at 1pm and will be held virtually.
The meeting is open to EK Affiliated (as of 17th July 2021) Club/Area members and EK Subcommittee members.
To attend the AGM please register your attendance.
Click on the links below to view/ download this year’s AGM documents
- AGM Agenda 2021
- 3. AGM Minutes 2020
- 6. Annual Report 2019-20 & 2020-21
- 7. Final Accounts 2019-20 & Draft Accounts 2020-21
- 8. 2021-22 Membership fees proposal & Consultation response
- 9. Budget proposal 2021-22 & Commentary
- 10.Elections of Officers to the EKA Executive Committee a link to profiles can be found here
- 11. Election of the Independent Examiner
- Online Ballot Paper
The online ballot closes at 1pm on Thursday, 15th July 2021.
If you have any queries ahead of the AGM please contact the England Korfball Office.